Description The course is presented as a series of lectures and hands-on workshops and will incorporate the following topics:
- Visualising the business process
- Preparing basic flowcharts
- Identifying responsibilities
- Introduction to VISIO software
- Document format and control
Notes All QMI courses involve a high level of student participation. A full set of student notes will be provided. A Certificate of Successful Completion will be awarded to all students who satisfactorily complete the course.
Aim The course will provide students with:
- A basic understanding of flowcharting techniques
- A knowledge of the capabilities of VISIO Standard software
- The ability to convert bulky text based procedures into shorter, snappier more user-friendly flowcharts.
- The ability to think logically in process terms.
Audience Individuals or organizations wishing to take on board the 'Process Approach' encouraged by the new ISO 9000:2000 series standards and who want to move away from traditional text orientated management system documentation to more 'user-friendly' flowcharted procedures.
Price Please Contact Us for details.
| ||Ian Jones |
Ian Jones - Managing Director - I.Eng, FCQI, FIIE, MIED, IRCA Registered Principle Auditor, CQI Registered Senior Consultant
| ||Jack Dunn |
Jack Dunn - Associate Consultant- MSc, FCQI, IRCA Registered Lead Auditor, Accredited EFQM Assessor, CQI Registered Senior Consultant