Description The course is based on the ISO 19011 Guidelines for Quality and/or environmental Management System Auditing. It covers the following topics:
- Quality, Quality Assurance and Quality Management
- Quality System requirements
- Interpreting the ISO 9000 Series standards
- Selecting and training auditors
- Setting up the audit programme
- Initiating and preparing for audits
- Carrying out audit reviews
- Presenting and reporting audit findings
- Corrective action and follow-up audits
- Using audits to improve the business
This course provides students with a working knowledge of the ISO 9001:2008 International Quality Standard along with the basic auditing skills needed to plan and conduct Internal Audits within their own organisation. Satisfactory completion of the course fully meets the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 standard in terms of the training requirements for Internal Auditors.
The course is designed to meet the training requirements of the International Register of Certificated Auditors Internal Auditor Registration Scheme, (IRCA), and in conjunction with our 1-day ISO 9001:2008 Foundation course, successful completion may lead to registration as an Internal Auditor under that scheme.
All QMI courses involve a high level of student participation. A full set of student notes will be provided and a Certificate of Successful Completion awarded.
Aim As a result of attending you will be able to:
- Plan and organise an audit using the latest techniques
- Write a non-conformity report (NCR) based on objective evidence obtained during an audit
- Understand the role of bodies such as IRCA, UKAS and have knowledge of any recent developments in the certification infrastructure
- Understand the differences involved in performing an audit against a management system standard (other than quality) e,g, environmental, safety, self assessment pre-assessment etc.
Price Please Contact Us for details.
5 June 2013
3 July 2013
14 August 2013
11 September 2013
2 October 2013
13 November 2013
27 November 2013
11 December 2013
26 JUne 2013
28 August 2013
16 October 2013
20 November 2013
30 July 2013
4 September 2013
9 October 2013
6 November 2013
For a full listing please see our Course Schedule page.
| ||Ian Jones |
Ian Jones - Managing Director - I.Eng, FCQI, FIIE, MIED, IRCA Registered Principle Auditor, CQI Registered Senior Consultant
| ||Jack Dunn |
Jack Dunn - Associate Consultant- MSc, FCQI, IRCA Registered Lead Auditor, Accredited EFQM Assessor, CQI Registered Senior Consultant