- Background and Introduction to the changes
- Why Change?
- Main Changes
- Detailed additions and deletions to requirements
- Change in Internal Audit culture
Notes A set of Briefing Notes will be provided and a Certificate of Attendance will be issued to all attendees. For CPD purposes the seminar is of 4 hours duration and is of a semi structured nature.
As a result of attending this briefing you will:
- Gain an understanding of the main changes embodied within the new ISO9001:2008 standard
- Be familiar with the structure of the ISO 9000:2008 suite of standards (ISO9000, 9001 and 9004)
- Be aware of the Eight Fundamental Principles on which the new standard is based
- Be aware of the responsibilities placed on 'Top Management'
- Gain a basic understanding of the 'process approach' to management systems
- Be familiar with the need to establish and describe the 'sequence and interaction of your processes'
- Understand the requirements for setting and measurement of 'Quality Objectives'
- Be aware of the implications for Internal Audit that the process approach might bring about
Audience Intended for: Directors, Senior Managers and staff involved in the transition from the 1994 to the 2008 version of the ISO 9001 International Quality Standard.
Price Please Contact Us for details.