- The purpose of a Management System
- The ISO 9000, ISO 9001 & ISO 9004 Series of standards
- The 8 Fundamental Principles of Quality Management
- The and the Plan, Do, Check and Act Cycle
- Interpreting the ISO 9001:2000 standard
This course provides students with a working knowledge of the ISO 9001:2008 International Quality Standard.
The course is designed to meet the training requirements of the International Register of Certificated Auditors Internal Auditor Registration Scheme, (IRCA), and in conjunction with our 2-day Internal QMS Auditor course, successful completion may lead to registration as an Internal Auditor under that scheme.
All QMI courses involve a high level of student participation. A full set of student notes will be provided and a Certificate of Successful Completion will be awarded to students meeting the course assessment criteria.
As a result of attending you will be able to:
- Understand the purpose and intent of the ISO 9001:2008 series of standards
- Understand the ISO 9001:2008 requirements
- Understand the relationships between the clauses of ISO 9000:2008
Price Please Contact Us for details.
4 June 2013
2 July 2013
13 August 2013
10 September 2013
1 October 2013
12 November 2013
26 November 2013
10 December 2013
25 June 2013
27 August 2013
15 October 2013
19 November 2013
29 July 2013
3 September 2013
8 October 2013
5 November 2013
For a full listing please see our Course Schedule page.
| ||Ian Jones |
Ian Jones - Managing Director - I.Eng, FCQI, FIIE, MIED, IRCA Registered Principle Auditor, CQI Registered Senior Consultant
| ||Jack Dunn |
Jack Dunn - Associate Consultant- MSc, FCQI, IRCA Registered Lead Auditor, Accredited EFQM Assessor, CQI Registered Senior Consultant