The course is based on the EFQM Excellence Model and will provide the following:
- An explanation of the nine elements of the model
- An explanation of the self-assessment scoring system
- An understanding of the Approach/Deployment, Assessment/Review and Results/Scope components of self assessment
- An appreciation of the importance of concensus in self assessment
- An appreciation of the importance of Action Planning following self assessment
- An explanation of the links between the model and initiatives such as IIP, ISO 9001:2000 etc.
Notes All QMI courses involve a high level of student participation. A full set of student notes will be provided and a Certificate of Successful Completion awarded.
Aim The aim of the course is to give participants an introduction to the EFQM Model and its uses. It will provide an appreciation of the benefits of using the model as a basis for self assessment to improve performance. Participants will gain an overview of various self assessment methodologies.
Audience Those wish to increase their understanding of the EFQM Excellence Model and self assessment. Those making strategic decisions about the drive to improvement and looking for the next step in successful implementation. Those wishing to move on to implementing the Excellence Model and /or the Assessors Course.
Price Please Contact Us for details.
| ||Jack Dunn |
Jack Dunn - Associate Consultant- MSc, FCQI, IRCA Registered Lead Auditor, Accredited EFQM Assessor, CQI Registered Senior Consultant