The course is based on the EFQM Excellence Model and will provide the following:
- An deeper understanding of the model
- A sound appreciation of the benefits of self assessment
- Practical experience of a range of self assessment approaches such as Matrix Charts/Questionnaires/Pathway/Workshop/Pro-forma and Award Simulation
- The knowledge to produce a draft self assessment plan for their organisation
- An appreciation of the need to manage the outcomes through the use of action plans.
Participants should have attended the Introduction to Self Assessment & the EFQM Excellence Model Course or equivalent
Notes The course will be presented by Jack Dunn: MSc, FIQA, Registered QMS Lead Auditor, Accredited EFQM Assessor.
Aim The aim of the course is to give participants sufficient knowledge of a number of different approaches to self assessment and to enable them to draw their own conclusions as to which is/are the most appropriate for their organisation.
Price Please Contact Us for details.
| ||Jack Dunn |
Jack Dunn - Associate Consultant- MSc, FCQI, IRCA Registered Lead Auditor, Accredited EFQM Assessor, CQI Registered Senior Consultant