- Background to Safety Management Legislation
- The OHSAS Specification
- The Plan, Do, Check and Act Cycle
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Safety Management System documentation
As a result of attending you will be able to:
- Understand the purpose and intent of the OHSAS Specification.
- Understand the fundamentals of Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment
- Understand the importance of Risk Assessment in providing a safe working environment.
Audience Students requiring a basic knowledge and understanding of the OHSAS Specification and how it can be used to develop and implement an effective Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
Price Please Contact Us for details.
| ||Ian Jones |
Ian Jones - Managing Director - I.Eng, FCQI, FIIE, MIED, IRCA Registered Principle Auditor, CQI Registered Senior Consultant
| ||Jack Dunn |
Jack Dunn - Associate Consultant- MSc, FCQI, IRCA Registered Lead Auditor, Accredited EFQM Assessor, CQI Registered Senior Consultant