This course is for auditors and quality professionals who need or wish to upgrade their audit knowledge and skills in order to conduct audits or manage systems effectively against ISO 45001:2018. It is a specific requirement for those who are currently IRCA-registered auditors. Recognising the expectations of participants, the training involves a blend of workshops, discussions and exercises to maximise learning and enjoyment. It covers key differences between ISO 45001:2018 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 and focuses on what we must do additionally and differently as well as providing a comprehensive understanding of Annex SL Appendix 2.
Who should attend?
- Individuals who are currently IRCA-registered auditors at any grade who wish to maintain their registration.
- Individuals who are responsible for quality management systems and their migration to ISO 45001:2018
- Individuals who have completed an IRCA-registered OHSMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Course and may wish to apply for IRCA registration.
- Individuals who have completed an IRCA-registered Internal OHSMS Auditor Course and may wish to apply for IRCA registration.
Duration: 2 days
- For registered auditors – meeting IRCA’s requirements for maintaining current auditor registration.
- For trained, but non-registered auditors – meeting IRCA’s training requirements should they decide to apply for registration in the future.
- For all participants – the ability to perform audits or manage systems against ISO 45001:2018 criteria, including those which demand an upgrade of audit approach and skills.
- Purpose and use of Annex SL
- The framework for a generic management system standard as applied to ISO 45001:2018
- New and revised terminology
- Relationship between internal and external issues, risks and opportunities
- Defining the context of an organisation
- Requirements for leadership and how to audit top management
- Planning, support and operation requirements and how to audit them
- New and modified requirements in ISO 45001:2018 and how to audit them
- Where and how the audit approach needs to be modified to audit certain elements
- Impact of ISO 45001:2018 on organisations, auditors and certification
This is a 2-day course comprising of a series of interactive workshops and discussions culminating in a short test exercise. A full set of student notes will be provided and a Certificate of Successful Completion will be awarded to students achieving the course assessment criteria.
PriceEnquire Online Now
or call us on01224 626290