QMI Scotland Limited’s approach and appreciation of business improvement assists clients in the development and enhancement of their management systems and business improvement programmes. Our approach focuses on:
- Ownership and staff involvement;
- Staff training and development;
- User friendly documentation and pro-forma templates;
- Effective, understandable and appropriate business controls;
- Resource requirement (competency and training) and provision;
- Information dissemination;
- Customer requirements and feedback;
- Product realisation and maintenance;
- Achievable objectives and targets;
- Effective approach;
- Continual improvement.
Our route to effective and manageable improvement is to aid our clients by breaking down and analysing current processes and practices using simple flowcharting techniques. The flowcharts are used to facilitate the development of concise and user friendly procedures which incorporate reference material that, by using involvement and support of the workforce, become the foundation for an effective and operational business improvement process.
This approach has succeeded and continues to assist the management of all types and sizes of organisation including oil and gas, construction, manufacturing and service industries, public authorities, medical and health care, the professions, banking and finance.
QMI can also develop text based procedures if preferred by clients.
High Calibre Advice
QMI Scotland Limited’s team of consultants have many years experience in the development and implementation of formal management systems and business improvement programmes across a broad spectrum of industry and commerce. Their experience embraces and progresses with the ever increasing fields of safety and environmental legislation, offering our clients the opportunity to develop fully integrated management systems covering all aspects of Quality, Safety and Environmental provision.
For over more than 25 years QMI Scotland have 100% record of success rate record in achieving first time certification for our clients.
Our portfolio includes a comprehensive range of business improvement initiatives including:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- BS OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- Integrated Management Systems (quality/safety/environment)